I’ve always been a fan of personal development books and lately I can’t get enough – I always learn something new! There are numerous reasons why spending, even 10 minutes a day, is incredibly beneficial to your mind, body, and spirit. Personal development can help you:
- understand yourself better;
- enhance your ability to handle stress, adversity, and change;
- break through limiting beliefs;
- build better relationships;
- create your goals;
- manage finances more wisely; and
- change self-sabotaging/success-blocking tendencies.
Can you honestly tell me you don’t need any refinement in those areas? Of course not, none of us can say that! With that in mind, I encourage you to get started; here are some of my personal development favorites from the last few months if you need a starting point. I’d love to hear what your favorites are, so please post in the comments below! Happy growing everyone!
- Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah, Richard Bach
- The Total Money Makeover, Dave Ramsey
- The Greatest Salesman in the World, Og Mandino
- The 4-Hour Workweek, Timothy Ferriss
- Quantum Healing, Deepak Chopra
- Tree Spirited Woman, Colleen Baldrica
- The Five Love Languages of Children, Gary Chapman & Rose Campbell