I’ve known since I was eight that there was more to life than simply what was in front of me. And for the past four years I’ve been on a mission to “find” myself and whatever else there is to this life.
The last number of months have been anything but pleasant. After much grieving, self-wollowing, and pissy anger fits, I’m proud to say this b*tch is back! I’ve finally released all of my sh*t and am ready to “crush life” (thanks Joel Bauman!).
Spring brings rebirth…how do I want to be reborn?
It’s not about finding yourself, it’s truly about creating yourself…and creating yourself into someone who can in fact crush life.
I haven’t been honest with myself and what I’ve truly wanted – whether it’s relationships, financially, spiritually, business-wise, etc. – and that’s the biggest issue of all.
So here are my five steps to crushing life after life crushes you…enjoy!
- Be honest. You need to be 100% honest and truthful about what you want. Don’t get caught up in what’s going to make you the most money, or how you can find a lifelong partner the quickest, just trust that being honest about what you want will eventually get you everything you’ve ever wanted…and more.
- Honor yourself. Once you’ve been honest with yourself and have figured out what you want, then you need to honor it to the fullest. Don’t get discouraged that it’s taking longer than you would’ve thought. Remember, you’re not in complete control, your Creator and/or the Universe is!
- Remind yourself. Sticking to your guns about what you want can be tough. So, when you stumble from your path (and you will), please remind yourself that it’s OK. It’s not about being perfect. Remind yourself about why you started down this path in the first place. Don’t get swept up in other’s energy, doubt, negativity, etc. This is your awesome and unique journey, so hold steady.
- Celebrate small victories. We often get so busy trying to achieve our goals, that we miss the little milestones we’ve crushed along the way. Be present, and give yourself the permission to do something extra special for yourself when you’ve conquered the molehill!
- Repeat. I’m sure you were hoping you were done, but you’re not! Remember the saying, “you’re either growing or you’re dying.” Be a student of life, so continue to develop, create, and love, and enjoy every moment of it!
You have the power to create the life you’ve been dreaming of! Don’t react, create! Make it the most beautiful life and journey possible – you deserve it!